.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Part 3:ExPosed | Indiana Wedding Photographer

Finally Wrapping up this 3 part blog series, When starting my second year I really felt in my heart I was doing my clients a huge dis-service by not providing them with print, albums or products in their home. I know they bought a CD they should have nice quality prints, right? But I can't go by what they might have, even if i educated them on where they should be buying their prints. I was also doing a huge dis-service to myself as a artist/photographer by not seeing my hard work printed. The feeling you get when your work is printed is priceless. Having a client 20x30 wall print of their newborn gave me tears the first time I saw them printed in their home. I know they will cherish that for a lifetime. Providing my clients with beautiful quality products fills a void in my heart that I realized later wasn't getting filled my first year. 
My Intentions of this blog wasn't to ramble but to better explain why I offer what I offer. Why my collections come with the products they come with. All of my collections come with prints and or albums for a reason, because you deserve to have beautiful quality products in your home. If you love what you just read then you are my client and would love to have you as a client! 
With much love, Katrina

I have been working on some new processing and I love the final result. Here are a few examples below!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything you say is true! Having those prints and hung in my home make me smile everyday. Love the new processing:-)

Whitney Lane Photography said...

I am the worst at this I have no prints up in my house yet!

Post a Comment