.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year | Indiana Wedding Photographer

I would first like to take this time and reminisce on 2012. That year flew by and was nothing short of amazing for me and my business. I have put so much time and energy into my business  2012 was like watching all the seeds bloom. To my wonderful clients, I am so blessed that you have choose K&K Photography for your photography needs. You all hold a special place in my heart. I hope to see you all again behind my lens!



I am going to challenge myself and try a friends 30 days challenge. Blog for 30 days. I'm going to tweak it a bit and blog 3 times a week. That in itself will be a challenge for me, but i'm up for it. If you want to check out her blog feel free to do so. Jenna from Creatrix Photography she is bases in Hawaii (lucky duck!). http://creatrixphotographyblog.comI started reading her blog last night and really couldn't stop. See ya'll all real soon.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment