.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Introducing the Referral Program!

With the new year approaching I wanted to offer something for my already amazing clients. I have been brainstorming trying to come up with cool idea's or products that my clients may want from their sessions. I have found that most of my clients want the digital's but don't necessarily want to fuss with getting their prints themselves. They would prefer to order through me. That way they know they are getting professional quality prints and products. Most of my clients have a hard time visualizing their prints any larger than an 8x10. In my opinion the bigger the better! So that is what i'm offering in the referral program, larger prints! :) 

*Refer a portrait client (Newborn, Senior, Family) and receive a mounted 16x20 Print ($95 Value)

*Refer a wedding client and receive a 16x20 Canvas ($310 Value)

* Portrait clients must book and and pay their session fee, Wedding clients must book their date in order for it to count as a referral  The most important part they must let me know they were a referral  otherwise I won't know who to award! 

This lovely lady has been apart of my 2012 senior rep program and has already referred 2 awesome 2012 clients. 
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment